blockbuster went out of business, which shocked everyone because we all thought they already did three years ago
Part of the reason I’m scared to cloth diaper is because I will be like I am with clothes. “oh this is adorable! She has tons already but I need to buy this for her! I don’t care how much it is!”
"omg wHAt iS GOIng to hAPPEN on THE hUNGER gaMES 3?!1?!"
*SLAPS YOU WITH MOCKINGJAY HARDCOVER*
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
I wish I could express the immense love I feel for my daughter. I was told that I’d never known a love like this before and never will again. It’s so true. I can’t fathom my life without her. She is my heart outside of my own body. Every thing she does is perfect. I love the way she breathes when she sleeps, I love the creases in her thighs, I love her tiny voice and her need to be seen and heard. I love her innocence, her brilliance. I adore watching her discover new things. She is everything I ever wanted and needed wrapped into one tiny little person that /I/ made. I desperately love and need her. My heart already hurts thinking of the day she won’t need me like I need her.
when you’re horny and your boyfriend isnt
holy fuck…. ahhahahahah
HAHAHA THIS IS SO ACCURATE
I just have a few postpartum questions.
• When did you stop bleeding?
• How long did it take for you to be able to walk/move around comfortably?
• For those that had stitches, how long did it take for them to heal?
• When did you have sex for the first time pp, and how badly did it hurt?
• How long did it take before using the bathroom didn’t hurt?And any tips for after you gave birth would be greatly appreciated!!
Bleeding was around 6-8wks for a complete stop.
Walking like an hour/practically right after I had her I was ready to be up and about but my epidural had to completely wear off for my nurse to let me be super busy and up.
Stitches-i had dissolving stitches and they were completely gone by 4wks
Sex at 4wks and it didn’t really hurt. I was just terrified I would re-tear and so we went incredibly slow.
Bathroom well #1 got much easier once my tear had healed completely and #2 still catches me off guard but breathing through it and trying to be relaxed as possible helps. And I’m 3 and a half months pp.
I had a c-section, but I can still give some input too, right?!
I was done bleeding by my 6 week pp appointment. I don’t remember exactly but I don’t think I bled for more than 3 weeks. I did however get a period at like 9 or 10 weeks pp. Since i had a c-section (and she was born just before midnight) I couldn’t walk around RIGHT away but I was up and walking at 6 the next morning and they couldn’t keep me in bed. The more I was up the better I felt. My belly stitches healed within a month. I had sex for the first time pp at 2 weeks lol and it didn’t hurt at all, we took it slow. it was a few times after the first time where he would thrust too hard/deep and it would hurt. but that went away in a few months.